Datos personales

Mi foto
Mi mas oculto deseo fue siempre ser escritor y aprender varios idiomas. He llegado a defenderme bien en Ingles y chapurrear algo de Frances. El cine y la fotografia me fascinan. La música, de todo tipo, ha sido siempre mi relax. La amistad la valora mas que a nada en la vida.

miércoles, 27 de septiembre de 2017

WHAT IS SAID ABOUT CATS





It is said that cats do not have emotions, just feelings, and what is worse than we are selfish, thinking only of ourselves and even worst.

All this I think it is said by humans who do not like cats or simply have never had one near them.

They usually say, "I do not like cats" and have never had any at home. ¿ As you may know ? if you have not ever have a cat with you boy.

Cuca is an endearing human whom I love very much, before having me she was thinking something similar about us cats, she thought we seemed selfish and unsociable, now she has absolutely changed her mind when I had my nearby.

I feel she is so ill, poor, almost not moving and I feel great tenderness for her.
I do not quite understand what happens, I have always known clumsy walking, using a "walker" and I loved getting in front of she be barred step sneak underneath it and bars gadget, she stood, she said kind words to me away but never angry with me.

Emi had taught me to sneak under the bar of the walker, was his measure to see if his cat, me,  was agile and had not gained weight.
Now the "walker" is not, I think It was dropped to a place outside my house called "storage" but I have not been there. Too bad it must be full of things to play but I do not dare to go outside of my domain.

Cuca hardly moves, always sitting and takes a few days nor listening, complains moving hands with difficulty, and is half asleep.

Happens I wonder, say they have a disease called "multiple sclerosis" and must be very bad because every time it shows a little worse.
Not to do so she improves, or smile, I would rise above it but I see insecure and almost no she dares to touch me.

Emi touches me, give me massages, he cover my head with his hand, I kneaded says Cuca, and my everything he does really like it.
It's very safe when handle me, I do not care that boosts me I carry from one place to another or even put the very strong music and dance with me.

Long time ago, when Cuca was here, I was really very well, she loves me very much. 
Now I don´t know where Cuca is, and I miss her a lot.
So yes, cat have feelings because I have and sure other animals feel the same a miss some good humans that have been nice with them as Cuca was with me.

Years ago a human girl come here, she was very nice too, just the same where is she now?

Humans appears and disappears without any explanation.
She said it's physiotherapist although I was not that word means.

Leticia is nice, tolerate even I let her caress me. 
She is a good person who likes cats.

Well I don´t understand how is the reason that now scarcely a human comes here.
It is Charo the one who comes and cared me, she is really a nice human
girl and it seems take care also of the chief emiliano.

I'm tired of telling you things about my life as a cat, another day I could tell you more.





Myself gatufo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario