Datos personales

Mi foto
Mi mas oculto deseo fue siempre ser escritor y aprender varios idiomas. He llegado a defenderme bien en Ingles y chapurrear algo de Frances. El cine y la fotografia me fascinan. La música, de todo tipo, ha sido siempre mi relax. La amistad la valora mas que a nada en la vida.

lunes, 26 de marzo de 2018

THE END... third




episode .. 3


I'm on the street, outside the supermarket, my head abuzz with projects to do once I left home. 
I doubt going to save the supplies and back out, opt for this option as the safest and most rushing came to my street. 
I go up, I open the door and hear the voice of my wife greets me with joy, it always does, I will see it and well, I confirmed. I explain that I come back out and try to find a friend who can give me a device shortwave.  
He has collected and surely some will leave me. 
Internet is dead, no line and only reactive moments without Before you can use the browser stably. 
The same has happened with the so-called "social networking" or international communications. 
No work, Facebook or Twitter, have disappeared and so none of the old networks more modest. Nor does the mail, or google, everything has passed into history. 
The mobile signal comes and goes and only allows local or national calls.  
You can hardly speak more than two minutes as it is cut and leaves you halfway. 
The government administers phone lines as they do with the supplies. 
I need a shortwave radio to be informed of what is happening out there. 
I kiss my wife and I return to go out.  
I called my friend and me waiting at home as well that I turn quickly to the downtown area, Atocha, where he lives. 
I have an opportunity to see what happens in other districts of Madrid. 
Impossible to catch a taxi as almost not circulate, and the few that there are in great demand.  
They must detours constantly to avoid fallen trees and circulation is almost impossible, besides people prefer to save fuel if just or rationed even more.  
They have taken up cycling as a precious commodity to scroll through the city while avoiding obstacles and seeking alternative routes that never had trees or large bushes. 
Way faster, I'm setting in everything around me and try not to get depressed at the sight of the poor people who wander without direction. 
The worst are the elderly who seem quite bewildered and lost. 
The groups are dissolved away by the police or the army, no more than four, "circulating please" is the phrase repeated over and over again. 
In silence, unwilling, the groups disband and no one knows where run, go dodging fallen trees, crushed cars, and huge piles of garbage that barely collected. 
My friend told me that has a lot to tell, but not by phone for certainly are tapped, also is cut immediately communication within two or three minutes. 
I'm looking forward and hear what he has to say.  
He has prepared a good set for me and assures me that I can hear foreign radio stations with news of what is happening in other countries outside Europe. 
The eagerly consumes me, hard to be without Internet, connected've lived the last ten years and now have to get used to the total isolation if this continues. 
As you have cut the web and that ?, I asked constantly.  
They want to suppress communicated between people avoiding assemblies, news, conflicts and they say the restrictions of a police state are again booming ?. 
whole picture is very discouraging and show me the slightest threat to the worst of this technological society comes up. 
A young woman with a small hand approaches me, is contorted with terror reflected in his face, sir tell me, you know you. what's going on ?, roughly lady, I say. 
And that is it ?. 
Ojala Mrs. knew, but all is clear is that trees and shrubs are collapsing all over the place, have blocked communications across Europe, not circulating trains, trucks or only by air transport is possible, and worse is that it is running out of fuel. 
Broadly speaking it is what is happening, I think, but should not be alarmed because it seems that European governments have taken control as will the soldiers, civil guard and police, are in the streets. 
And I'm going to do ?, she laments, I have to go. 
How come you do not have to go ?, perhaps lived in the street with your child ?. 
No, sir, I had a house chalet I left my parents work in the house as it was a dressmaker-designer, but everything has been destroyed when two large trees that were in the small garden have collapsed. 
He started a fire in my house and had to leave my son and I with nothing, nothing, we have spent nearly a week in the street eating garbage and nobody is responsible for anything. 
The girl looks like and her son is sad, dirty, hungry, frightened and dying of cold. 
In the Cool nights and if they have slept in the open miracle will not have caught pneumonia. 
Come with me I say without thinking, I go here close to a friend's house to pick one thing and then go to my house. For now until things are solutions able to be with us, my wife and I Gagufo. 

But sir, is not to say it will be much trouble for you. 
Do not call you, please call me my name is Emiliano. 
And yours and which are small? 
I am Glória, Pedrito and my son is. 
Encantado Gloria, it's a pleasure to meet Peter, how old are you? 
Has completed four, but since the house burned does not speak. It does not say anything, he just clings tightly to me and sobbing. 
My friend is waiting outside, stuck to its website, he comes forward when he sees me putting a face of great surprise. 
Do not dare ask anything, but soon introduced him to Gloria and little, I explain briefly what has happened to them. 

Then he tells us that we enter and open way home, we, Gloria and child are seen visibly tired. 


Inside your house does sit Gloria and small , will take some refreshments and snacks. Best if you have a few snacks, I tell him, are hungry. 

When they are served, Juan put a soft music and takes me to his bedroom. 
Silently tells me what he knows listening to shortwave radio.  
Speaks English and French fluently and understands what is said outside the continent stations over the world.
The situation is very bad in all places that I could access the radio.  

The disaster is general, and in the northern countries where forests were the tone of the landscape there is almost no standing. 
It's such chaos follows, by road or rail does not get anywhere. They communicate by air or boat, but they run out of fuel and do not know what to do. 

If you want to clear roads just with reservations and no guarantee that can restore the vital routes for supplying fuel from refineries. Nor that they can bring food from stores, harvesters can not collect anything or sow, everything is impracticable. 


He continues telling what you have heard, and still, will gather experts worldwide in undisclosed location, their greatest fear is that the atmosphere is deteriorating and will come a time when you can not breathe. 

They talk about sacrifice almost all live cattle as it consumes too much oxygen necessary for humans, and then we'll no meat, which is not a viable solution. 
What to do then expect? and in the end it is all over ?. Neither does it seem right, but who decides what is feasible or not, not knowing whether what happens and what is the reason.
You'll hear for yourself, he says, in the apparatus of shortwave have prepared.
And with those two poor you brought, you're going to do ?. 

I brought them home, I can not let them back in the street, my conscience is above do such a thing. 
I've already decided. 

It uncle, whatever you say, but you get into a major conflict. Already know that rationed food, and soon rationed many other things that we have no idea.
Okay, John, soon I'll see what I do, now come home with me.
Take the appliance shortwave Take care and have much luck. 

Thanks John, you're a friend, I look after and I'm going.  
I do not want to end up in your pantry, they are hungry. 

Shortly after we left the house, Gloria and her son washed thoroughly have, have brushed their clothes and their faces are not so pale. The color returned to her cheeks. 


A good step not headed toward home, we have an hour and a half away and do not want to worry more for my wife. 


We have to take the child in turn, the poor can no longer and there is no way if not reach on foot. 


The small case where I have the radio is practically welded to my hand. Do not let them take him away if not dragging me with, I trust not. 

Desire as never arrive and be next to Maria, and my cat, sure hope and with real anguish. 

walk, we walk without stop. I go before pointing the way and try not to walk too fast for Gloria when you bring your child up. 

I'm surprised the force that they have when it comes to taking your child. 
To my weighs me a lot, I suppose she would have to Although much more, do not complain, I'll have to almost start arms to replace the weight of poor kid. 
From time to time we put on the floor and the child walks for a while without saying a word. It says nothing, is silent no matter what. Almost reaching my street witnessed a horrible event.  
There is a group of people staring at the floor, police kept them away from what look like two rickety dolls on the floor.  

I Fixed better as we get closer and see with horror that two elderly espachurrados the ground. As discussed have been thrown from one of the balconies holding hands, and there are like broken puppets, surrounded by bright red all over the place. 

Do not look tell Gloria too late, she is distraught and cover the face of his son . 





el gatufo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario