Datos personales

Mi foto
Mi mas oculto deseo fue siempre ser escritor y aprender varios idiomas. He llegado a defenderme bien en Ingles y chapurrear algo de Frances. El cine y la fotografia me fascinan. La música, de todo tipo, ha sido siempre mi relax. La amistad la valora mas que a nada en la vida.

martes, 2 de enero de 2018

WHAT IS HAPPENING






I do not know how to say what is happening at home, I lack words that have any meaning for a cat, but I´ll keep using the absurd expressions of these human so smart.

I am very worried and it is difficult for a cat to worry about anything but your food or rest, but as this what I have assured me worried Cuca.

Yesterday she did not rise from the bed, perceive evil, sick, and choose to climb over it, curl up on her belly and her warm and loving.
When Emilian got out of bed I did not go with him, I went over her and well I was until I came Isabel.

Another thing I can think to do, and they too, as in bed Cuca stayed all day.
Bewildered were, like me, and then spend all day poor.
It is not good, do not perceive well, not that is in addition to what you already have, but the fact is that if it was before slow, very slow, is now almost immobile, it costs raise her arms, take food to the mouth which in my opinion is a delay.

I wonder why this human wave their hands and bring the food to their mouth with some utensils calling fork and spoon, also handle something sharp to what is referred to as knife.

It would be better to eat directly sticking their noses at the food site.
What I save, I need nothing, I put my nose into the site for the pittance and go.
When I am thirsty very quickly pull out my tongue, moisten and enough is enough.


Well, Cuca can not lift his arms and carried food to the mouth, so Isabel or Emiliano move theirs and introduce it in her mouth.
Bad, very bad sounds to me, and Emiliano has called someone call a doctor, who will visit.

I hope she could improve it and then get out of bed, Cuca can return to her pc., Type, and manage covered to bring the food to her mouth.

I have no other news of interest to me, just want to see Emiliano and Cuca good, playful, dealing with me and them I will be as happy as a cat use to be.

With that enough for me.

myself (gatufo) the nicest cat of the world





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario