Datos personales

Mi foto
Mi mas oculto deseo fue siempre ser escritor y aprender varios idiomas. He llegado a defenderme bien en Ingles y chapurrear algo de Frances. El cine y la fotografia me fascinan. La música, de todo tipo, ha sido siempre mi relax. La amistad la valora mas que a nada en la vida.

sábado, 16 de julio de 2016

BEING OUT




Something similar to be out of this world, nearly to be in coma, it is the experience I am afraid of being now.
Since June when Cuca has been moved out of home I think that could be one of the worst period of life I have lived as far as could remember.

Nothing coudl be of my concern or interest, despite my wealthy situation was not so bad as the situation of millions out of my own world.

Thousands and thousands of them have lost their work, their houses, their hopes and even some of them their life.
I didn´t want even to know about what was happening outdoors, what for?. It was always de same, bad news, even worst to someone like me who was going through a bad period of his own life.

At the end, just to not let dying this "Gatufo Blog" I have to make an effort and have taken my writing style once more time, and I´ll continue as long as I could.
But the problem for me it is: what to write about? sad news once and again?. No, to much bad news reading the paper or listening to the TV. or Radio.
It was as a challenge to write about different topics, something to make us smile, poems, amusing events, or curiosities of history. 
Human history that some time a bit change or a humans un trascendent domestic decision diverts the course of history and the lives of millions of people.

By the way, I admire the loyalty of my cat Gatufo as once he gives us his loyalty or love it is always kind, affective, never angry or spiteful with us.
Gatufo wanted alwyas to play with me despite I was out, without any will to play with him.

Despite that Gatufo was kind, affective and wanted always to be on my lap.
Yes, I look at him and I could see he is a happy creature day after day, without asking anything about his world or never thinking about his future.
I would like to change for him several times, and even more along this past last year that I was feeling myself so bad, so depressive for such a long time.
 
Today that I am writing this lines all is different inside my mind. It seems depression is out from me....Thanks God, and I am in good disposition to write about funny things not only the sad events are happening now in the world, in France, in Siria, in Turkey, and so forth.
 
I need to write about odd news, about poesy, politician jokes, and from time to time about quotidian's problems here in this so poor country and other places.

Yes, I know people are suffering just a lot.....as ever every where round the world. Nothing new as humans are predators to human beinns always. That´s the sad rule through history.
Now things are going really too bad for people here, in Europe or other places, just after we all think we were rich and have enough money to spend.

The State of good living is over, once again, after several persons started to think this state of real good living was for long, or even for ever.

I need to look for some funny news, interesting topics and so forth to make this gatufo blog more amusing for you and for me.

Thanks a lot and the best for this year that is in fact begining.

Greetings, 


 



el gatufo 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario