Datos personales

Mi foto
Mi mas oculto deseo fue siempre ser escritor y aprender varios idiomas. He llegado a defenderme bien en Ingles y chapurrear algo de Frances. El cine y la fotografia me fascinan. La música, de todo tipo, ha sido siempre mi relax. La amistad la valora mas que a nada en la vida.

viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

HALF A MILLION AND FOLLOWS

Note:

It was written for me two years ago, but today that is October 13th there are more than a million visits, so I am really happy.

Thank you to all of you dear friends.  gatufo

+++++++

Everything has its limit, and after half a million visitors to this blog I think it comes time to rest.
I've worked conscientiously for a long time already
and I think from now it is necessary some joyful in my mind,
reading, listening to music and take care of my wife Cuca that needs so much it would be my task every day.

Thank you so much dear readers, I never thought to reach an improbable number of visits and I will be here forever.



gatufo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario