Datos personales

Mi foto
Mi mas oculto deseo fue siempre ser escritor y aprender varios idiomas. He llegado a defenderme bien en Ingles y chapurrear algo de Frances. El cine y la fotografia me fascinan. La música, de todo tipo, ha sido siempre mi relax. La amistad la valora mas que a nada en la vida.

sábado, 4 de enero de 2014

GIRL AND A BOY





The story of a girl and a boy....called C.... and E..... too many years ago in Madrid....



Imagine a girl and a boy attending a class to improve their knowledge about Bank´s operative.
For the boy was the first time he went to the class but for the girl wasn´t as she was going for three months already.


The boy was alone just sitting behind the young beautiful girl that was beside a youn boy who seems like his boy friend as they were talking together and have come to the class also close together.

When the class is finished and there is a brief relax till the other lesson the boy beside he nice girl left and she reminds alone, turn her body, relax it one the wall and turning her head said to the new boy.
He, you are a newcomer, aren´t you?,

Yes, I am, it is my second day here, but yesterday you haven´t come haven´t you?.
Yes, I was with flu and I was in bed resting.

So sorry, are you o.k. Already?
More or less, thank you.

So the work is yours?
What do you mean?
The writing about the garbage´s strike in New York is yours?
Yes, it is, why do you say that?.

Because I listened to it yesterday and I like it, I like your style of writing so
funny, it is a good work.

Thank you very much, by the way what is your name?
My name is e....., and yours?
Mine is M. J., but friends call me C......

It is a pleasure C....., don´t you mind if I call you so, do you?.
Of course, not, you may call me so.
But, sorry emiliano, you have started very late, we are attending the lessons for
three months alreadyl, why are you coming so late?.


Just, because I am in the army, I am doing my duty as a soldier now and it will be till next december more or less that I am going to be a soldier, afterward I´ll return to the bank.
So, being a soldier you want now to increase your knowledge about the Bank and get a better job inside?.

Yes I would like to do so, the same as you I suppose but not being a soldier, ja,ja, it is enough to be so inteligent and writing so well as you do.
Thank you e........, you are really nice.

No, please, you are the nicest one in this class.......




To be continued......




el gatufo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario