Datos personales

Mi foto
Mi mas oculto deseo fue siempre ser escritor y aprender varios idiomas. He llegado a defenderme bien en Ingles y chapurrear algo de Frances. El cine y la fotografia me fascinan. La música, de todo tipo, ha sido siempre mi relax. La amistad la valora mas que a nada en la vida.

sábado, 22 de diciembre de 2012

THE END OF THE WORLD


 
 



 GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT 


Yes, that´s true, it has been a great disappintment to a lot people that were awaiting the end of the world.
 
Why?.
Well, I would like to know but near to me there wasn´t any body that believes such a thing so I can´t ask for a good information, but I know there were thousands of persons that have prepared everything to be alive after coming the End as the prophecy of the Mayans.
In fact I do not know why a person could be interested in surviving to an Armageddon like that.
 
Yesterday, 21st of December the only thought I had was: "If the End of the World is coming I would like to be in the bed close near to my dear Cuca and nothing more.
 
Surviving? What for?.
 
This World we know it is real cruel enough to want to survive if a worst world appears after the Armageddon.
The end of world is coming to every one of us when death knocks at our door, once we born the only real true we know is that we are going to die having not any idea of when it could happen.
So, I do not need any end of the world because it will be soon or later, I do not know, and while it is necessary to enjoy ever second of the time we are here.
The best way to enjoy is to have our conscience clean beeing also in peace with ourself, 
be generous with others knowing that everything stays here after passing away and that for our last single trip is necessary to be out of selfishness and greed along our life, short or long that is the same.
 
This year has been really bad for me, I have been out of the world, out of the Blog along months, out of my dear family because I was going through a hard time of treatments and a great depression after that.
One of my best friends was diagnosed with cancer, and now she is fighting against the tumor.
Now I am quite better, writing here my friends......so the end of the world? Ja, ja, I have been close to it before the 21st of December.
Merry Christmas if you are believers and pass a happy time if you are not
or have another kind of Religion.
 
My best for the new year and live every second of your time as it was the last one......that could be the best form of living today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow..............who knows when it is coming their own "end of the world"?..... 
 
We do not need any kind of prophecy for the unique truth, nobody will stay here after
their time to survive.

Yes, that´s for sure. Once we we born there is only one thing for sure....we are going to die
some day and this day will be the end of our own world.

May be my dear Cat Gatufo knows nothing about that, so he is happy every second of the day and every day of his life. Short or long, for him it does not matter.




 
el gatufo


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario